Lovely and well-created Christmas table setting could set cheerful festive mood not worse than a beautifully decorated spruce or shiny garlands. On Christmas days we devote most of the time at the table, which implies that the atmosphere must commence from out table settings.
Christmas trees are an irreplaceable attribute of Christmas and New Year. But this year the focus is a little bit switched – to greenery: a tiny cedar, a topiary tree or just a bunch of spruce branches may be the centerpiece of our festive tables. Develop your individual compositions out of branches, candles, pine cones or reside flowers, either cut or potted. Or plant a flowering cabbage and it will develop up just in time for the holidays.
And here are a few tips on Christmas table décor from a professional decorator:
1. Pay interest to the centre of the table – arrange there a standard Christmas wreath, live flowers, plants or even herbs – any greenery is acceptable.
two. Combinations of pine needles and cones & spices – cinnamon, star anise and dried citrus fruit not just look excellent but also produce a marvelous festive odor.
3. Mixture of blue or turquoise and brownish and silver hues is the best trend of this season.
4. If you choose reside flowers and plants, don’t forget to add some Christmas spirit – balls, candles, and garlands.
5. On Christmas (and always, in fact) residence need to really feel warm and cozy. Get some gorgeous candles and candleholders. The greatest selection is candlesticks with glass covers, which assure security of your holiday, and tall candelabras – it is always pleasing to have the candle flame at eye-level. The atmosphere of candle lights is truly magical!
6. Candles, knitted stuff, felt toys and widespread balls of wool joined by “gifts of forest” – pine cones, needles and bark – might be match into any interior style – from Scandinavian to rustic.