Have you ever discovered oneself driving down the highway, listening to the radio, and considering, “This is so pretty, it would make an wonderful initial dance song!” And then you lean in a little closer, and understand the lyrics are… about a 1 night stand? (I’m searching at you Sam Smith.) Yeah, us as well. So, we produced you a follow-up playlist to final week’s amazing very first dance songs: a selections of tunes you may well want to keep away from for your first dance song. You know, the ones that contain lyrics that it turns out are in fact quite sad, dark, or just not about adore at all.
If you’ve picked some of these songs intentionally, since of their lyrics, we commend you! You are far more badass than we are, or maybe you just like a little melancholy mixed into your love song (hello, my people). But if you have picked a single of these because it sounds quite and you didn’t truly listen to the lyrics… now may well be the time to hit replay and take notes.
Awkward Very first Dance Songs from APracticalWedding on 8tracks Radio.
1. “Kiss From a Rose” by Seal
2. “Stay With Me” by Sam Smith
3. “Iris” by The Goo Goo Dolls
4. “(You Can Have My Husband But Please) Don’t Mess With My Man” by Irma Thomas
5. “Just a Friend” Biz Markie
6. “Bound 2″ Kanye West
7. “Need You Now” by Lady Antebellum
7 “White Wedding” by Billy Idol
9. “As Extended as You Really like Me” by the Backstreet Boys
8. “Follow You Into the Dark” by Death Cab for Cutie
11. “The A-Team” by Ed Sheeran
12. “Make You Feel My Love” by Adele
13. “No Rain” by Blind Melon
14. “I’ll Fight” by Wilco
15. “Cop Car” by Keith Urban
16. “I Will Constantly Enjoy You” by Whitney Houston